ASSITEJ Canada is an open and inclusive service organization developed for the purpose of providing leadership and support to professional groups and organizations that present or produce live performances for young audiences across Canada.
In this role, ASSITEJ Canada will:
- Endorse and foster the value of live performances for young audiences
- Connect and communicate with partners nationally and internationally
- Further develop methodologies that will generate new ideas and concepts for this specific profession.
- Share the excellent work accomplished by its members
- Promote the creation and dissemination of the work of its members
- Explore avenues to include associated communities such as academics.
- Participate in the development of cultural policies both national and international that reflect the role of live performances for young audiences.
- Provide bilingual communications and services in Canada’s official languages and others as feasible